For BuyersProcurement Advisory Services
Between 2001 and 2019, Liz Busch worked in the corporate procurement office of the BC Government. She is well known as a leader and innovator for BC’s public sector procurement professionals.
Services for Canadian federal, provincial, territorial and local governments:
- Helping you with your solicitation processes related to planning and pre-award activities for goods and services contracts (anything from providing advice to solving a tricky issue, to leading the procurement project on your behalf)
- Solicitation document(s) writing related to planning and pre-award activities for goods and services contracts
- Organizing and leading Proponents’ Meetings and other consultation meetings
- Leading evaluation processes
- Evaluating submissions
- Leading debrief sessions for participating vendors
- Providing advice on contract negotiations.
Get In Touch