Professional Business Consulting ServicesBenefit from Liz's experience
Get A Free Consultation
Don’t Settle For Less
What Liz can do for you.
Liz can provide professional procurement services and advice that contribute to your efforts to develop effective and efficient procurement processes. She works hard to maintain collaborative and mutually-respectful relationships with clients and their employees, shareholders, and communities by adhering to our business values.
Proven Success By Experience
Why hire Liz Busch?
Liz has an in-depth understanding and expertise in public sector procurement and can help both public sector buyers and vendors interested in doing business with the government.
If you are a vendor who wants to work with government, Liz can:
- Assist your staff with your procurement projects, including helping you to develop comprehensive specifications, to decide on the best solicitation vehicle, to manage the solicitation process, to negotiate the contract, and to debrief participating vendors;
- Develop and deliver customized training sessions to help your procurement staff understand the potential risks and mitigation strategies related to their solicitation projects;
- Mentor your staff while they are learning how to manage their own procurement projects;
- Help you develop procurement policies for your organization that comply with applicable case law, legislation and trade agreements, as well as comprehensive practical guidance for your procurement staff; and
- Review past projects to determine what, if any, errors were made and what should be put in place going forward to avoid those same mistakes.
- Help you navigate the various websites where governments post their opportunities;
- Assist you to decide whether a specific solicitation is right for your organization;
- Help you to understand what the government solicitation means, what information is missing, and what questions you may want to ask about the opportunity;
- Work with your team to respond to a public sector solicitation;
- Create customized training for your staff to help them to better understand government solicitations in order to improve your chances of success; and
- Review a past solicitation where you responded to help you determine if the process was fair, open and transparent.
We Can Do It All. Get In Touch For a Free Consultation
Doing my best work for you.
Busch Procurement Advisory Service offers in-depth analysis and diagnosis of your situation, in order to identify possible procurement improvements and needs. This enables you to improve your strategic planning and long-term growth as you understand how to manage your procurement projects better.
Procurement Advisory Services
Procurement Policy and Procedures/Guidance Development
Procurement Staff Hiring and Mentoring for Buyers
Engaging speaker with many real-life procurement examples for your event, your panel, or your professional organization.
- Pricing for Liz Busch’s services is dependent on the services required and is based on an hourly rate beginning from $120. Contact Liz for a free, no obligation quote for your project.
Meet Liz Bush
Make Your Own Opportunities
I am a public sector procurement professional. I have over 19 years experience as a BC government employee managing competitive solicitation projects to purchase a wide variety of goods and services for many different public sector clients. I am a known problem-solver, who finds effective solutions to even the most complex procurement problems. I understand the risks involved, and gave my clients options for their projects, based on their needs and risk tolerance.
CV Liz Busch
I was the principal author of the Short-form Request for Proposals (SRFP), a new solicitation model intended to streamline the RFP process for those acquisitions that are in scope. Its structure helps government staff to create effective solicitations that help vendors to understand what is being sought.
I was instrumental to the development of BC Bid Resources, a public website that offers guidance, advice and assistance to both public sector buyers and vendors. Since it’s initial launch in 2015, this site has become a trusted source of information utilized by the BC government, as well as other jurisdictions looking for information that will help inform their own practices. This site includes “how-to” videos, that were recorded during a training session that I wrote and delivered in Vancouver, BC.
From it’s inception in 2012 until I left government, I was on the BC government’s Procurement Community of Practice (PCoP) steering committee, which has grown to over 3500 BC ministry and broader public sector members, as well as some members from the Yukon and Ontario public sectors. The PCoP holds 7-8 webinars a year, all of which are recorded and available for members, as well as annual events, such as the three-day symposium held in the Spring of 2019.
More recently, I was involved in the launch of the Procurement Concierge Program, a new initiative aimed at making it easier for vendors to offer government innovative goods and services, and for government to find innovations that best meet their needs. This Program includes Request for Information which are often associated with Discovery Day Sessions where interested vendors can meet with government representatives before a decision is made on what to buy. The Program also includes a different solicitation model, called the Opportunity Statement Negotiated Request for Proposals (OS NRFP) that streamlines the process to select a lead proponent and plans the contract in detail before signing.
Get In Touch